Email marketing can make or break any List Academy business. It all depends on how well it is crafted and handled. If done correctly, email marketing can drive massive traffic to a website, making it go viral within a matter of days. It can also lead to your company’s destruction if wrongly done. Discussed below are several techniques and tips on how to make the most out of email marketing.
1. Seek permission from potential customers: Most people, even yourself, will mark unsolicited emails as spam. It’s therefore advisable to seek permission from potential customers by offering them something valuable and worth their time. Discounts and shopping coupons are the most recommended incentives commonly used by marketers today. Incentives help win the target audience’s time to read the email, which gives you an opportunity to express your motive and why you targeted them. Including a newsletter in the email is recommended as well, as it also helps provide more information about your products and niche to the potential list academy anik singal customer.
2. Remember a client’s special occasions: Remembering certain events such as a client’s birthday or anniversary can help win a spot in the audiences’ inboxes. Including a link where the audience can subscribe to emails from you is recommended as well. You however need to be careful not to send too many emails, which is commonly seen as spamming. Companies and marketers who send too many emails to subscribers are seen as unprofessional. Sending such emails to people who haven’t subscribed to your services can have an adverse effect on your business as well hence should be avoided.
3. Allow double opt-in options for subscribers: This allows potential customers a chance to think about the subscription status before opting in. By doing this, only customers that are genuinely interested in your products or services will subscribe to your feeds. You can therefore be assured of conversions when you send an email, rather than having to worry about being marked as a spammer.
4. Be professional: Many people use email programs to receive and send emails. This means most HTML images won’t be displayed in these emailing programs. It would therefore be advisable to keep it professional and send regular mail, instead of attaching flashy photos and videos to the audience. There is a higher chance for a professionally crafted email to be read, than a flashy mail that looks fake. Many people mostly prefer receiving emails in plain text, as they are easy to understand and aren’t over-exaggerated with flash content.
5. Know who your target audience is: This is probably one of the hardest things that most list academy marketers have to go through. Although it may take some time to identify your target audience, it is worth the effort other than sending random emails to people who aren’t even interested in your products. Doing a market research on potential customers leads to higher conversions and profits as compared to sending thousands of emails to uninterested persons.
As long as you know what you are doing, email marketing will be very easy and will yield to massive traffic from successful campaigns. You can view an example here www.listacademy.org This will not only yield higher profits but will also help build a good reputation online. The best thing about email marketing is that it is convenient for all. This means both small and already established companies can benefit from this marketing strategy.